2012. június 7., csütörtök

Last steps for returning

Tomorrow afternoon I will start my journey back to the island. Hopefully until that time my phone will be unlocked and my diploma of citizenship will be translated and notarized. And one very important thing: I've got my new casette remover tool, what I ordered at monday:
It's a very important and unmissable part between bicycle repairers. Without it I can just watch the backwheel, but do nothing with it.

Ah, and yes, I got a nice deal: 4 GB micro SDHC card (class 4) with adapter. I was happy because of it and try to put it in my Nokia 3110c, but I forget that, the poor phone was made in 2007, and at that time was not so usual a 4 GB card so when I put it in, it doesen't know what is that. So I'll wait for tomorrow for the other Nokia what has a data limit 32 GB, not 2. But everything is all right. Almost.

So this is the brief story of the day. Probably tomorrow I'll miss an entry because of the travelling, but the day after I'll be back.

Have a nice night!
An for those, how does not deserve it, then: night night.

Kezitcsókolom!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése