2012. január 22., vasárnap

English, scene one

Do you remember, I told you so many times, you just have to believe in it and it will come true. The hard thing is to believe. To really believe. I'm doing it. I see things, I believe in them. And I truely feel that, thoose will come true.

Oh, about my English. Yes, it's time, to expand my blog into biligual. So enjoy it, world. Just please excuse my poor English.

What happened with me in the last one month?
Mostly: lot of things: work, sleep, spend the time with who is important for me, enjoy the life, sometimes party and beach.
More detailed: every day has something new, what never happened before, what can make your day memorable. Those are just small things, maybe just a sentence, but it grabs the mind and it can not be forgot easily. Theese are the things, which make my contract interesting.
Practicly: after I have arrived, started straight to work in the dining room and in the lido deck. Teese are my two areas, where I spend my working hours. I got a jamaican team headwaiter and an indian team waiter. A really colorful team. Salary is getting better, work is the same hard.

Goals. Also things, which can make the life easyer. If you know, what to wait for, you can forget the everyday's problems. My closest goal is to download a hungarian-english dictionary (I think you agree). And you see. Thinking about the dictionary I almost forgot to go to sleep. I falling down my head without thinking about how sleepy I am. Goals are really good.

Sometimes, when I have a boring job, like almost every time in the lido deck, I imagine nice pictures from my future. I'm tending theese pictures, I'm tasting them, so I'm enjoying my time somehow. When I'm doing this I'm just like a child, who playing with toy cars and imagine himself into the case, when he's driveing them, making high jumps and hard drifts. Really good feeling. Both...

They say, "daytime dreaming is ruining your life", but I don't think so - especially if you working at that time :). If you think a lot of times about a beautful thing, you bringing it closer to reality, 'cause you driveing your life into that direction. Even if just instinctly. Isn't it, "secret"?
So, guys, what should I say? Never get bored, just think about the shiney future. And if you're smiling, while others get bored to deth, maybe they will think, you are crazy. But better crazy, then bored ;).
Enjoy!

I suggest that I gonna dream about one of my goals or wishes, because it's time to fall asleep. Me, just like my sentences am about to fall apart. Really tired after a good day and a much better night after a bit internet. More coming tomorrow.

Might the joy of the night be with you, people.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése