2012. január 29., vasárnap

Even if life is like shit, it's graphics are unbelievable...

After I poured out the coffee from the plastic bag, I always take a half deep breath from the odor. Just half visible, to not to be realized, how much I like to refill the coffee, because thay may become jelous and gonna find me another duty. So nowadays this is my job at daytime, before dining room. Sometimes I've been asked to reffill the cups and the mugs, but the coffee - thanks for a god - is kind of permanent. So except of tiredness and other things, I feel good. Between the "other things" there is the fact that I have to hurry to write this part, cause otherwise I gonna fall asleep. After a Miami it's not surprizing.

So.

What I did not tell you about me, my kind english speaker reader, is this:

1. I like to discover the subject of time's power. What I mean? Did you ever got amazed about the bottom of your over-used shoes. Have you ever been shocked by the thing, that how the human joints can be used and almost disappeared under a lifetime. Did you ever see a ten year old conserv can digged up from under the surface of the ground, which has almost just the rims. Isn't theese things beautiful? They are amazing. All of them are the prove of the power of the time. Can you imagine, how gorgious things you can create if you using this power wisely, in the good way? Yes? So Imagine that, get some will and make your dreams come true.

2. "Because", "repair", "evening". Simple words, aren't they? Despite of it, they can make me smile even in the hardest hours. Sometimes, when i have some some job, what not really needs my brain activity, i can not hold back my brain to find something for itself. Often at theese times it thinks about words. Where did they came from, why they have this meaning, what kind of language used them first. ...and it's thinking and burning and rolling until it can not get an answer. While it get's it, I have to smile. You know, because of this we are good friends so it can repair my mood even on a tired evening.
Examples:
I'm smiling, BECAUSE I've heard a good joke = I smiling, what action HAS BEEN CAUSED by a good joke.
The mechanist has REPAIRD my car's broken engine = My mechanist find the way of RE PAIRING the pieces of the engine, to make it able to operate again.
There is a CHRISTMAS'S EVE. So the eve has to be the name of daypart after twilight. Let's say: night. So we should say: nightening, just like whitening, straightening, or :) EVENING.
Incredibly enjoyable! Isn't it?
...all right, at least for me it is.

3. I'm sure about the following thing: the people has connection between they psychical manner and physical lookout. So what I mean? There has to be a connection, between your body parts and your attitudes, just the connection is so sensibil and comlex, that it can find it out very hard. But maybe one day, a wise man will find it out. And this medical directive going to be the perfect heal for the humanity. Wow! :D Sounds good eh?

4. For the ending, there is a more simple one: I like to put together parts to build a mechanism. More simple: like to fix things. It so beautyful, when a lot of meanless part became together a magestic mechanism, and starts t spin, jump, roll or whatever.
Don't believe me? You gonna say the same after working two days to put together properly a 20 years old, rotten bicycle wheel from parts.

And one of the most beautyful things, what you can make in your life it should be the fifth one:
5. To make something out from the nothing. Do you think, it's impossible? You are wrong! Here is it in the front of your nose: i just wrore it in the last 30 minutes and you just read it. And really: it came from the nothing ;)

(excuse me, my dear brain... I didn't mean like that)

So have a good morning, and if you find some joy and happiness in the previous five tings, I didn't hit all and all over again my laptop's poor keyboard for nothing. It worth it. Am I right? Yesorno?

1 megjegyzés: