2012. január 23., hétfő

The Game

Hey!

You know, this is my blog. Peter's. And I forget to introduce myself and my blog in your language, or in which you are able to speak/read/whatever.

So, my name is given, but not my goal. So this latest thing is the reason - mostly - why I write my blog: how I worked it out to arrive to Australia. I knwow, there is a more matching linguistical and grammatical resolvation, how I could explain myself in this last sentesce, but mayba next time. Oh, and please, if you know the way, how to do it, please just trow the correct sentence into the comment box. TYVM as thank you very much.
BUT! Back to the topic. So this blog exists to let you you about my way, how I made to reach the Australian (air)port.

If you want to know something about my earlier uploads, don't even try to use google translate. Once I tried, but I didn't understand myself. Yeah, it's possible, it's not the translator's fault, but let this topic for later. So, if you want to know something, just ask.

But now, back to the title! The Game.
I just find out this way of distraction, while I was making shower. So, just a few minutes ago. And how it goes? So:
I have a rommate, named Vedad. He is from the far country of Croatia, little bit younger than me, and he's sleeping above me, in the bed level 1, but now this is not important. What is important is the next: "please, Vedad, when you heard about my blog, and you found out, that you are an actor in it, please, leave a can of Cola secretly in my pillow, or, if you already finish your contract, just send a text message to this number: +40741 047 054 (my number, obviously). The text has to be the following: "Don't panic"."
So, Vedad, thank you very much for reading my blog, and for reward, i can give you a sweet memory: right now (2:52 AM, 21th January, 2012, MS Liberty, room 660, bed level 1) you are sleeping deeply and lightly snoring in you comfortable bed, after well done a hard night in the dining room and be refused to take all of my saucers. I'm sorry, but if I give you all, i'll get banana from Robert. But right now just sleep well! (but i think, it's not a usefull wish, mostly if you gonna read this message one year later or who knows, when).

So, this is my small game for today. Anybody, who understood my game, and want to play it, just share this information with Vedad, please, don't hold back yourself. Let me get my own-made surprise, be it a Cola, or a text message. You will be informed, about the howobout. Thank you for your kindness.

And now I bid a farewell for tonight!

By-by and play your own game! ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése