2012. május 18., péntek

All right then

So here is it, how I look like for somebody, who just want to hire me: he just sees in the job apply field:
   -i'm living in the UK (cause yes I'm living here)
   -i can speak: English, Hungarian, Romanian
   -I have right to work here but I would like to apply for a job, only like self employed person to make myself accredited like this

And all of these things are true. I just forget to mention some other things. Obviously my CV is much more complex, but this is what is worth about me.

So today I applyed two ads by e-mail. Tomorrow I gonna call them, what do they think about them. I think, if I reached that point to see my employers, I won the game, cause I think I can prove that I'm able for any kind of job. But obviously the job what I know the best, is exactly the actual one.

After this lying course let me tell you how can a spider make me hard time. So imagine this corner:
So there was a big and dangerous spider and I'd liked to exterminate it. There was it's spawns as well. At least 4-6 of them. So i got the broom and get into the stride to kill them. But the big f...ing spider was smarter than me: exactly at the time of the struggle it hided behind the wires somewhere deep. So I was hitting and grooming and brushing and flitting and even burning, but it doesen't came out. I could kill all the dumb spawns, cause they just running away in all direction, but the big one was wiser then me. So it happened like this that I could not get it. Now, who knows, maybe it's crowling up to the second floor and wants to get it's revenge on me in the middle of the night, while I'm sleeping on my back with my mouths open. Yach!!!

Beside this spider thing I did some really useful job as well, but let's just not mention them. Just basic stuffs.
Ah yes, I made my first UK shopping for 3.87 Pounds.
And look, what we had in the front of our gate:
English humour should be useful sometimes. At least I'm not walking in dog shit.

So good night, fly with the poo fairy of the fairy tales.
Bye!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése