2012. május 4., péntek

Almost done

Yes, now I just waiting for my bicycle tools to be ready for the journey. The documents was translated, the car is ready, my stuff is packed even the bicycle parts, now i just witing for a box of bicycle tools to leave this coutry and for heading into a strange land: England.
So probably I gonna depart at Sunday morning and start my journey from hostel to hostel until Paris. Over there  I gonna hire an accomodation and continue my trip to Southampton to occupie my apartment.
So now I'm waiting for just a box of tools to start this journey... I really hope that will be arrived tomorrow.

I collected all my bicycle parts what i needed for one/two more bicycles:
I transleted all the documents what I needed:
And I gave my best bike for sale for my friend, while I'm not at home:
So I' m almost ready for the departure. I'm just waiting for that bike-repair-set, what i ordered yesterday. If they don't bring it tomorrow, I gonna regret that I ordered it.
They say tomorrow it'll be here. So day after tomorrow I can go finally.

I'd like to go sooooo much. I don't want to wait here, cause I gonna miss some very imprortant.

Tomorrow I gonna write more understandable, I hope.

Have a great night and see you all tomorrow. Yesorno?

Byby!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése