2012. május 2., szerda

Firstofmay

There is always something about what you can forget. In my case it was the national work-celebration day, the 1st of May. So today I almost did nothing what I planned because of this. But at leas cleaned my laptop.
I can say I was kind of lucky for I could repair what I just dispaired before, but just how you can see, it is working.

While I was inside the fixing until my neck I just realized something: how is the human brain working basicly: as much you can find connection between things, as smart you are. Not lexically, but - how to say - by intelligence. So as easy you can find the connection between things, as easy you can solve your problems. And you can not get this ability from books. The only way to learn it is to learn to how to live. So i think I don't say bullshit if I just telling you: live hard and get smart. Even sounds good ;)

But guys, don't think that I'm so smart than I think I am! Just devide it by two and you'll get the result... approximatively. While I finally find out the meaning of life, the working of universe and how's everything operating, than you can adore me. But it will take a while. TYVM!

So it was almost without meaning to read me today, but once I told you, I gonna write day by day about my progress so I'd like to keep my word.

Tomorrow busy day with bikes, tax pays, translations, car repairs and so on. So have a great evening. Tomorrow I'll show up with some new information about the journey.

By, and take care and have more sunshiney day!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése