2012. május 27., vasárnap

Citizenship

Yes, I've got it. Actually at 6th of July I'll became Hungarian.
So I'll be like that, but sill I don't want to delay this job-searching status like Romanian citizen. I'd like to get a job in this case. I hope I'll succeed soon.

Today it was Saturday so not too much thing happened, but the things, what has to be done at Monday, still getting more and more. But the most important to change my EU driving licence to UK driving licence. This'll be good for prooving my adress (in the driver's licence there will be my adress) in any case. Believe me, there is a lot.

So besides other important things this will be the first one what I have to do.

But who can not do any kind of thing, who has this kind of food in the table?:

So dream that you are eathing such kind of thing and have a beautyful night!
Pá!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése