2012. május 3., csütörtök

Progress

Yes, today I had some. Maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll be ready for departing. So if everything goes right than day after tomorrow I say hi for my city.
Today I made my car repaired. It started with the usual: mr-repairman-please-checkmycar-I-just-have-a-small-problem-with-it. And it finished with a usual: my-son-you-have-a-lot-of-problems-with-your-car-it'll-take-300-dollars-to-fix-it-would-you-like-it? What sould I say: yes-please. So he did it. It was a little painful to spent 300 dollars instead of the well prepaired 40, but what has to be done, it has to.
At least now it's ready. I can start my jurney with a car in a little bit better shape.

In other hand I gained some progress with translating my certificates. Just 15 dollars and tomorrow both will be done.

And yes, I spend some more money for a bicycle-repair-kit. It was really necessary second of all I would like to build my fixie what I started so long time ago but first of all, because I'd like to give birth for another bike from the other gender if it wanted to be given by somebody else.

So tomorrow besides recieving the transcript I'll pack all of my bike-parts in the car, which meant to be built together for the sake of another bike in the future.

But guys, I have a hard question. Would you like to became stupid or weak just to enjoy an other problemless life? Would you like to take the blue pill? But this is not the question yet. The question is this: what do you think, what do you feel about those people, who choose the blue one? Are they weeker? Why? If you have to take the blue one, it should be very hard for you, 'cause you want to live in the real life, but the blue leads you into the fake, but easy one. So if you want to take the blue one it should be very hard for you, what is so easy for those people, who take the blue one from first choice.
So now who is the weaker?
Theoretically if you are strong, you can make easily what the week people can't. But why is this case different? What is in your personality what makes the easyer choice so incredibelly hard? What is that? Proudness, shame, righteousness? Who knows? Are you strong anymore, or you became weaker then the weakest person who you judged before?
Are you confused? Because I am. Maybe the weak making the hardest choice, not you, meanwile you tought you are strong.

There is just one way, how to answer this question. You don't have to care about the difference what the people have by choosing one way or the other for a lifestyle. Just try to love them how they are. And you'll discover both way at the same life. But... maybe this third choice is the hardest one. But you find it out, you made it for yourself. It's yours. Follow it!

Think please, and have a wonderful night!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése