2012. május 6., vasárnap

On the road again

Who tought that I had so many things to arrange and to load into the car that my departure had to be delayed with 3 hours. Because I didn't have a guess about it.
My car after finished the loading:
What should I say, I am prepared even for a smaller nuclear disaster, nut just for living in England.

Whatever. I started my journey until Budapest and afer a short stop and a visit, arrived to Sopron at 7 pm. The ride was without any problems. My home for this night is the Park Hostel, a very good place to be.

Here is a fast look to my actual bed and environment:
I'm alone in an 8 bed dormitory so I can feel like in a first class apartment... just too much beds around... and too few luxury items, equipments and facilities... so almost.

Tomorrow Munich, where accidentally I found a hungarian guy, who is the manager of the Easy City Hostel.  Interesting isn't it. I just wrote an e-mail in English and somebody answers Hungarian: hey Peter, how are you? We aren't used to reserve rooms without pre-paying for it, but let's make an exception. So i got the bed for 12 Euros. Lucky me.
Tomorrow gonna met with him. World is small.

Have a good night, i wish a lot of similarities in your value-judication and differences in style and beeing, as much as possible.
If any time I'm mistaken, correct me, but if I have right, just consider it a small thing ;) just to make me stronger by my decisions.

Tsüß for now!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése