2012. május 24., csütörtök

Clean

Yes, it's really important to live in tidy environment. The "today" was sacrificed for this. Now the bathrooms and the half of the kitchen is nice and proper.

Unfortunately I can not spread any good news about the job oportunities, but I feel much more comfortable in this country now. And it counts.

So let's start the "tomorrow" with bigger expectations, higher possibilities and stronger self confidence.

Oh, and the saying that: "cheap meat has watery juice" it's became reassured by this Tesco phone card. Yesterday I just wanted to use it for a few minutes but after 43 second the call stopped and the automatic operator just told me: "sorry but you're out of credit." It's really interesting. Few minutes before I had 20 Pounds on it.
Tomorrow have to find out what happened. Hope that I will get this money back. Tesco...

So let's have a sweet dream with the others.

By now.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése