2012. május 19., szombat

You know the "Secret"...

I saw that movie around five years ago and I told in myself, why not, let's imagine something secretly, maybe it'll  come true. I imagined that I gonna have a house or at least, I gonna live in a house. And today I just wondering, what I bring true, and just realized, that it's already here: I'm living in a house.
It's very interesting that people just running and not realizing their achievements. They complaining and feeling sorry about their hard life, but their forget to see back, how they have changed, what they earned in their life. I can assure you, everybody have some earnings.
I'm telling you this, though I don't want you to be satisfied with yourself. NO. Just to remember what you did, just to see, how strong willpower is hiding in you; and to know, you can earn anything, you want.

Writing this kind of motivating story despite of that I'm feeling not so happy. I don't have reason for it, I'm just not so glittering tonight.

However I dreamed -> planned -> and worked out this:

 So the "secret" is working in short term as well. Additionally I have to mention that all of this wonderfuldelicious, acceptable food wonder could not become real without this professional china-blade (not made-in china!) knife, for what I'm expressing my gratitude to my aunt.

Today I just checked some blogs and one of them brougt my attention. Somebody wrote this (with me smiling to you in the background, and NOT on the meaning of the blog):
The translation:

"first

This blog will be about important things, big plans, aims and accomplishments."

That's it. There was no more entry's. This was the only one since 8th of March 2010. Who is this guy? Why he wrote this? I can see some very deep thing in the supposed prediction about this. I don't know what, it's too complicated. Maybe you.
And just how somebody told me: don't be prejudiced.

I almost forget to mention. Today I applied for two more jobs. One of them told me, she gonna call me back... but still nothing. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe somebody else. Anyway, there will be something.

So back to the "secret". Think big, go for it, one day it'll become true... just not to forget to realize it.

Have a good one, sleep tight!
'Night!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése