2012. május 5., szombat

Last last day

Yes, finally it's here. I was waiting for just one more thing: the bike repair seat and it doesen't arrived, so I was waiting for nothing. Now I gonna buy that set at Budapest, while I'm trespassing. I don't want to arrive there without full bike-repair ability.
I packed all my stuff together, and after that today early morning I packed everything in the car, I gonna start my journey.
The stops: Sopron, Münich, Strasburg, Versailles and Southampton. Probably Versailles gonna take more than one day 'cause I have to find my accomodation from there. So approximatively it's gonna be a one week road.

Traduced certificates ready, breakfast for more then one month ready, money ready (still in dollars), car ready, bikes and parts ready, clothers and stuffes ready, farewell party/say hi to friends done, and Peter much more than ready. Put all of theese things together and I'm already not here anymore.

Late night already so have a wonderful night everybody and here it goes a bit of rhymeing:

take your stuff and walk your way,
all of you, if hard to stay.
don't think much just chase your dream
if I succeded, there is hope-beam.

So be tomorrow number seven!
Or eight, may nine, could ten, should 'leven?

Let's go.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése