2012. május 9., szerda

Two in one

...the title doesen't mean to represent those old gameboys, which had a "tetris" and a "snake" game in them, but to tell you that yesterday I didn't write my blog. So now I'm making up the leeway (got it? ;))

So whant happened?

After laying my head to sleep in Müncen, I planned that other day I gonna wake up, take a look of the famous Bayern-Müncen football team's arena and after that just heading to Strassbourg for a sleep. But the plan changed because of me the arena. I met with Larry, a Chineeze guy from the hostel so we started to find the Allianz-Arena (the official name) together. First of all we waste one hour because of me the GPS, cause it can not find the route to the arena (I took out the motorway option before, but the Arena could not be aproached just by highways, so...). But finally by asking and fallowing the road signs, whe found it.
What to say? Is was really big. So after finded the cheapest (5 Euro) parking place and wasting half an hour to find the entrance, finally we was "inside" in the side of the arena. Found some bistro we eat some breakfast, check some souvenirs in the Bayern-München shop and book an Arena-tour for ourselves. Yes, it was not in my schedule, but once i made so much efforts for finiding this place, I didn't feel sorry about that 10 additional Euros and one hour for the tour. And really I didn't regret it. We saw a lot of things, and heard a lot of interesting information about the theam, stadium and generally about football. So let's see some pictures:
And from inside (if i don't say you won't find out that it's not from outside...):
And what I bought from the souvenir shop?
So after finished touring in the Arena I said hello for Larry and started my way to Strassbourg. But meanwhile heading toward it, just find out, what should be if I skip one night and go straight to Versailles. I had 866 km 'till Versailles, so i choose this option. When I became tired, I slept for a while, where i was relaxed, I was driveing. And now, I'm here in the Rue des Missionaires 11, so I did it.

Meanwhile in the car in the middle of the night, after a lot of experimenting i made the best two night-time-pictures of my life 'til now:

It was a photographers-full-moon so I had to try it. I know, they are not so good, but is this mine or the camera's fault? Or both?

Watever. So tomorrow phone card buying, England calling, flat searching. If I'm lucky (and I am, yesorno?) I'll find some good in very short time.

More news tomorrow.

Sleep well, dream nice, wake calm.
By,
-Peter from France.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése