2012. május 1., kedd

Work in England / Munka Angliában / Muncă în Marea Britanie

All right guys, I gonna tell you my story about getting job in England. I don't know what kind of job, but it will be good for living, and even more; to get some money as well.

So tomorrow I'll start with the documents. I'll give my university licence certificate and my borning certificate for translation and I'll bring my car to the repairman for an oil change and to check some other problems so i can be ready for the Ride. Oh yes, I didn't mention, I gonna go by car. Around 4 days until Paris. There one-two day relax and from there I'll go straight to Southampton right away, when I found an accomodation by phone. That will be the most simple and efficient way. From Paris the distance until Southampton is around 550 km. So from morning 'till early afternoon I'll be easily there. This is the plan so far. So those readers of mine, who have same idea about getting work and a place to live, you can learn from my mistakes and you can apply my successes.


And now for my faithful Hungarian followers:
Tehát akkor amiről dióéjban írok: tudjátok meg, hogy hazajöttem a hajóról, ahol minden szép volt, jó volt, de elég volt. Most pedig úgy döntöttem, hogy kihúzok Angliába dolgozni. Teszem azt annak ellenére, hogy még nincs meg a magyar állampolgárságom, amivel könnyen, hivatalosan dolgozhatnék, de hát haddlám, mi vár rám ekképp. Később úgyis kettős állampolgárságú leszek s akkor már nem olyan érdekes. Tehát a héten indulok autóval s aztán valamikor csak odaérek valahogy. Szóval ennyit nagyvonalakban. Akit érdekel, hogy maradok talpon, azok nyugodtan továbbra is kövessenek. Nem ígérem, hogy lesz majd erőm írni magyarul is minden nap, de azon leszek. Ha netán mégis hiányolnátok e leggyönyörűbb nyelvet innen a blogomról, írjátok hát bele a kommentkockába s akkor én is erőltetem magam. Egyelőre ennyit. Vigyázzatok magatokra!


To say something for my Romanian followers (supposing that i have some):
Fetele și băieți, te rog să mă iertați pentru limba mea române, care este dest de slab. Deci care am vrut să spun pentru tine e aici: acuma merg in Marea Britanie să găsesc ceva loc de muncă și să trăiesc cum pot. Și eu și voi știm, ca să lucrez în Anglia este interzis pentru romîni și bulgari, dar hai să încercăm. Am auzit despre multe oameni cine a reușit. Atuncea de ce nu eu? Ne vedem cum reușesc. Dar dacă vreți să știți ceva despre mine - cum am descarcat, sau cum am ratat -, numai urmăriți blogul. Încerc sa prevăd niște informații despre viața mea în curând. Dacă stiți engleză atuncea numai citește-mă, dacă nu, numai lăsați un coment și eu o să dau raspuns când pot. Sper că într-un zi. Deci atât. Să aveți o seara plăcută.


So that's it for today. I arrived from home here to my other home but I still not feeling really home. Just waiting for it. And obviously I'm doing my best for it ;) So have a nice sleep and be ready for tomorrow's beautyful opportunities.

Good night, sweet dreams for all / Jó éjt és szép álmokat mindőtöknek! / Noapte bună și seara plăcuta la toți

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése