2012. május 11., péntek

And again

I don't like two-in-ones but I'm doing it again. And when? In the worst time: sleeping time. In the time, when I really would like to do something else.

Do I LIKE or do I HAVE to write theese entrys? Right now I feel that I HAVE to write, because I can not say that I have mood for writing. But can not say that when I decided that I'll write blog about my steps: I wouldn't like to be my steps written day by day. So that time I pretended that I will like it today as well. Or at least that I'd like it when it'll be done.
So who is that smart guy, who can tell me: do I LIKE to write my blog or do I HAVE to write my blog tonight.
Maybe I got the answer: once I liked to few weeks ago, now I have to. But when I'll finish it (maybe 30 more minutes), I'll be happy. So yes, now I'd like to be happy 'cause finishing my entry. Woooow, I made it so complicated.
But closing this meaningless theory I say I'd LIKE to, cause generally I can't do bad for myself even if I want to (cause if I want to, that's not bad anymore ;) ).
Congratulations if you had enough perseverance to understand it.

And let's get back to real life: yesterday I bought the phone ticket: cheap France to Europe phone calls. It was 10 Euro and I have 2000 minutes to Spain and 1200 to Italy and for England I don't know, but a lot as well.

So after I bought that, I searched after a lot of rent advertisement in several webpages and find around 25-30, what was nice and affordable. All around a renting price 250-350 Pounds/month.

After that I didn't call any one of them, just went to sleep.

But there comes today. First meanful thing: I called the most conveniable advert. It was a nice house, upper level nice room, looks like nice housemates, 290 Pounds for a month, all taxes included, so let's try. Called Simon, the landlord, who sounds like a nice guy. He ask some information about me, he liked it, i told him, if the room is already available, I'll stay there immedietaly, he said ok, so we set an appointment to Saturday 12 o'clock.
I ordered the tender ticket from Dunkerque to Dover to 4 AM at Saturday. We hope the best, I'll be there.

So theese are the meanful things what I did yesterday and today.

Interesting that how fast is the technology developing nowadays. Just an example. This is the flat where I'm almost sleeping writeing my blog now in Versailles - photo by google maps:
And this is a photo made by this Peter guy yesterday:
Not so big difference than few years ago. Isn't it?

Ok, now have a good sleep and finally I can join to you. Or better say I'de like to. But I even liked it one our ago so why I didn't do it? Cause I HAVE to write my blog?
WAIT!
I think, now I got the point: if I'd like to do both of them I have to make more efforts for them: like writing my blog earlyer. Yes! This is the answer: all of the things what I'm doing, I'd LIKE to do, just like this two: writing blog and joining for a good sleep. But to have the chance to make both of them I have to make efforts to make them in separate time: one before the other: blog before joining for a good sleep. Cause otherwise I have to sacrifite one for the other, just like now. Huh.

Wow you really making me understand myself better.

Now I join finally. By!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése