2012. május 16., szerda

Still

I don't know, how long gonna last this arranging, but it should be goot to finish somehow. Today I tried another bank for account. At this time at the Lloyds. The gave me the sheet, saying just fill it up and you gonna get the a cash account. All right - I said - and started to fill up the application form but 2 minutes after, the information-provider lady came and excused herself, saying "sorry, but you can not get the cash account just like this, only if you present a yellow card as a self employee". So this happened before I stepped out from the bank. This was the second unsuccesfull tryout.

At least I cleaned around the house and the garage, but here is still a lot of job to do. And balancing my official  unsuccesfulness, comforting myself I made this lunch:

It was as good how it seems. First dish cicken: soop with brown bread, main dish: pasta, meatballs, steamed bell pepper and apple and some salad kind green ala Peter. It was tasty.

Additionaly find and I applied for one more work in the internet. It's a worehouse worker position with 6 Pounds/hour 7 kilometers from here. Let's try. If they'd like me, tomorrow they'll call and I'll tell you, of course.

And i think i didn't show you my new bike repair set:

So there are a few things for what I can be happy.

Byby, sweet dreams and see you today!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése