2012. május 15., kedd

Arrangings

What i earned today it was the phone card, what I'm using already. I'm still an orange contractor, but now from England: +447580 505 591. Kind of easy number. And this orange sim card with the "racoon" option charge 1 minute for 12 pence and 1 text message for also for12. Allthough it not gives any extra minutes or text messages, the basic price it's quite enough.

I tried to get a bank account as well, but i didn't succeded. I tred the Nationwide bank, but they only make me bank account if I'm here in the UK more then 6 months . So i had no chanche at that bank, but after I came home, find something interesting on the internet. It says, at the Lloyds bank I need just a passport to make an account. And additionaly they have the Silver Accont, what gives some car/travel/phone insurance - but it working just if I'm more then six months here. But anyway, a Classic Account it would be great for me. I have to check it tomorrow if it's really working like this.

So these was the achievements of the day. But now I have new things to do for tomorrow. And yes, besides the achievements I had this dinner:
And it worth to be realized that as long as we are in the same place as many keys we have. So I show you, where am I standing now:
Three. Yes it's three, no more. Maybe day by day, month by month it will grow bigger and bigger. And how fast it's doing it as fas I will feel myself more and more comfortable in this place.

And did I show you the bedding what I just bought? Here you go:
100 Euro. I think it wasn't not even too expensive. It's true i got a parking fee for it. Maybe it worth it.

So now just go to bed and enjoy your linen, just like me. What else should I enjoy at that time?

Beybey!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése