2012. május 21., hétfő

A regular sunday...

...for a lot of people maybe, but not for me. So what is the thing, what it makes this day different?
Firs of all i woke up at 8 o' clock to wash my car, cause it was too dirty for going to the church with it. Yes, you didn't misread it: to the Church.
Yesterday night I was speaking with my housemate and she told me, she'll go to the church tomorrow. I was curious how should a liturgy happen over here in the far England so I asked if I could join. The answer: yes, sure. So it happened like this that Sunay morning at 9:15, with clean car I was heading to one of Southampton's cinema...

...what did I say again? Wait for a moment?
...yes, I really meant to say write: cinema. Because that was the place, where these evangelists have gathered.
First I was surprised but after that i realised, what's gonna happen soon, it is not a regular Evangelistic lithurgy, but a meeting of the Life Church regional group.
It was really strange, when they started to jump and dance, when the program started. I felt myself as an alien over there, but what shoul I do. Once I started I had to finish it. So it was going for more than one long hour, after that 45 minutes Word teaching, followed by two more songs and that's it. While we came out, it was around 1 P. M. After this religional being-together we went into another place, where they had a lot of food made by a lot of nations. Namely it was the Day of the Nations in their schedule so everybody bring some kind of food there. I was eating, speaking, meating with a lot of new very nice people over there. After this long singing-praying lithurgy I could feel myself really comfortable speaking with people about things about what I wanted to speak.

At the afternoon my day become just better with smaller-bigger valleys and now i'm feeling all right.

The other mentionable thing was this: look what we have over here at the front of the house:
The achievement it was the stick-band cage what I improvised around this nice white rose bush helping it to grow big and strong.

That's it for today.

It's always good to listen a lovely voice speaking. So just close your eyes, open your ears and suddenly fall asleep.
And keep it up well.

Bey!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése