2012. május 29., kedd

Not a big fault...

...but they've made a lot of cofusion with giving almost the same name to July and June (in my language: június, július). Just one letter difference. So acually it was my fault that I heard July instead of June. So what is the conclusion, why I write this? Yes, I have to go home in this week, not in next month.
You ask why? For what else than the Hungarian citizenship. Yes, I'll get it in next week. I've been just confused with this two months.

So from now I start looking for job like Hungarian. I gonna let you know, how I succeed in this case; but anyway first of all I have to get this diploma. And just after that start the "worth speaking": at 8th of october I'll be an official Hungarian in England.

And to give a little bit of taste, of this idyl, just look at me now:

Hope that you feeling the same good as me and hope the same bright future as well.
Have a wonderful night and just how the closest bedding vendor shop says at the corner: sleep tight.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése