2012. május 22., kedd

Little bit more home

Today morning a nice surpise was waiting for me on the floor at the doorway. An envelope from the Tesco:
And what else should be inside? My new Clubcard:
Now the home getting homer and homer. And tomorrow there will became real home.

With this card now I had a bigger food-shopping, but except this no other things to mention for today, just some cleaning washing and cooking things.

And yes, again have a new number: 07858 065 492. Now this is a Tesco card. It had a better offer than the Orange one before so I choosed this now. But don't save this number too deeply in your device, 'cause I guess I gonna have a new number, when I finished this card.
I need few months here to fint the best offer and then my number become permanent. I'll let you know when.

Good night,
sleep tight!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése