2012. május 17., csütörtök

Getting normal...

...living here after four days. Now I can feel little bit, like a kind of home.

I can not fill up with this backgarden, what actually is not a garden, but a backyard with a small garage and with a lot ot work-to-do on it. I just like it very much.
Today I cleaned just the "frontyard" but even that 15 square meters gave me 3 hard hours, and I didn't mention the kitchen and the garage and the backyard, where I arranged few things also. I chopped down more than one large green bin of weed there (from the front) with my new housemate: Andrew from Nigeria.

But let's speak about serious things:
Today I went to the Jobcenter Plus, were they setting the appointment for the National Insurance Nuber. I was there, but they told me i'ts not possible to speak personally with them so I had to call them by phone (from 5 meters... burocracy). So they told me that I can apply for the national insurance number just in case when I'm already working as self employed; so when I'm about to go to the interview (if i get the appointment), I have to provide a lot of information about my business: I had to show insurances, taxes, client's lists and so on, as much information as I can.
For a few seconds I felt, I just got myself even in deeper shit of complications than before, but WAIT for a minute! Let's see from closer:
   -so even aggreed with the immigration restrictions, the UK immigration give you right to work in the UK freely as self employed.
   -to became self employed, you need the National Insurance Number (NIN)
   -to get the NIN, you have to have a work already, at least one month long.
So let's just put this three things together: it means that I can work legally like self employed even WITHOUT any paper. No need for NIN, no need for yellow card (self employed certificate), just work, because I HAVE right for it. And one month later just call the Jobcentre Plus and tell them, I am working already like self employed and I'd like to start the procedure for the NIN and for the yellow card.
So simply: I can start work whenever I want, just have to choose that kind of job, where I can be self employed, like: cleaning, being labourer, driving, working in warehouse, in repair business or anywhere, where i can say that: this is my profession. An of course I have profession for any kind of job if I am in need.
...just get a boss, who's thinking the same. But there have to exist some.

Simple as it is tomorrow I start to apply for self employed jobs and if the employer asks me, what is my NIN or where is my yellow card, I just tell him, it's under progress, but I have the right to work like self employed. And really. I didn't lie... to big.

Besides this I bought some glue to fix some thing in this house, cause it's in need for it.
So i have enough job for tomorrow, let's relax a bit and start a new day with strong e'lan.

And just to know, here they hurling with this kind of things:

Fly high, see me sleeping!
Bey!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése